Alice Ashwelloffers education and coaching support for the family members, friends and professional carers of people living with dementia. Her mother’s 15-year dementia journey was a transformative experience for Alice. When her mother passed away, she started Dementia Connections in her honour.
Alice helps those who love and care for people living with dementia to understand dementia and the changes it causes in a loved one’s life. She helps care partners to develop resilience to cope with the emotional toll of dementia. And she shares valuable advice on how to keep loved ones with dementia connected to life, love and meaning.
Dementia Connectionsservices include:
• Coaching supportto help the loved ones of people living with dementia.
• Dementia support workshopsfor family members, friends and carers of individuals with dementia.
• ‘Transforming the dementia journey’ workshop seriesoffered face-to-face and online for family members and professional carers.
• ‘Nurtured by Nature’ workshopsfor care partners – exploring the role of Nature in dementia care.
• Presentationson the dementia journey for groups.
Alice's certificationsinclude a PhD in Education, Licensed HeartMath Coach, Solution-focused Coach.